Saturday 26 February 2011

Music

            Well I've been gone for some time now, 2 months I think, recently got some free time on my hands so I thought I'd post something, some music to be precise, so here's a small list in no particular order, different genres, just something nice to chill to.

Damian Marley - It Was Written (Dubstep remix)




Brown & Gammon - Ganja Smuggling



Cypress Hill - I Want to Get High




Peter Tosh - Legalize It




Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf



Bob Marley - Easy Skanking



Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze

9 comments:

  1. Jimi Hendrix purple haze is definitely my favorite out the lot! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dubstep was well worth listening to, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice music, good job

    + followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed some of these. Thanks for sharing! Will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, will be adding them to my pot playlist :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the music share

    ReplyDelete